Saturday, June 18, 2011

NO MORE POLITICS ON FACEBOOL

I have long neglected this space on the web that I call my blog, although I have been meaning to get back to it for some time. Facebook has become the new blogging space for many but I would prefer it return to being a place where I keep in touch with friends and family, therefore, today I have instituted a moratorium on political posts on Facebook. I will no longer be posting the countless political articles I read daily. Instead I will be posting them HERE.

I do not promise; however, to restrict myself completely. If I see something funny about some right wing cracker (like Sarah Palin) I reserve the right to post it on Facebook for all to provecho-itize.

I am hoping this change will help motivate me to start writing again and not just re-posting things of interest that I see.

Wish me luck.

No comments: