Tuesday, February 12, 2008

CONTRIBUTE TO HILLARY

The ISM emailed me yesterday and told me he made a contribution to Hillary's campaign for President. I did so last year but his email prompted me to give again. This is a very crucial time for her campaign and the future of the United States of America.

Barack Obama may be a good man but is he qualified to run the most powerful nation on the planet? I haven't made up my mind yet, but I can tell you as time goes by I have less confidence in him.

I have yet to hear substance. I see all the crowds being whipped into a frenzy with talk of change but I haven't heard anything to back it up.

CHANGE FOR CHANGE SAKE IS NOT WISE.

We need a leader in the White House who can work with congress and other world leaders on the tough problems we face at home and abroad. I feel with all my heart Hillary is the answer.

Hillary needs your support now more than ever and that is why I am encouraging everyone to contribute what they can.

WE NEED STRENGTH AND SUBSTANCE NOT SLOGANS.

Below is the email response I received after making my donation. I could not agree more.


I just made a contribution to Hillary Clinton, and I hope you'll join me in supporting her campaign.

America is ready for a president who brings our voice, our values, and our dreams to the White House. After seven years of George W. Bush, Americans want real change and solutions for the problems we face every day. Hillary will be ready to take on America's challenges from day one.

I contributed, and you should too! Visit Hillary's website today to give:

www.hillaryclinton.com/joinme

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My first choice is and always will be Hillary. She is strong, smart and has experience beyond compare. Mr Obama will be my choice should he be the nominee. He has brought an energy and life to many people who have sat back and done nothing for far to long. I wish these same people had put as much energy in ensuring "W" wasnt elected EVER! Think what a diferent world we would be living in had all these people voted 8 years ago!!
Dream choice: President Hillary. Vice President Obama. 8 years of OJT will qaulify him to be President. That would mean 16 years of "change". It will take that and more to fix this mess "Dumb Ass" has put us in.
ISM

Liz said...

i love how you are so passionate about this! and i'm missing you...xo