Saturday, April 26, 2008

THE GREAT AND POWERFUL CHRIS MADE AN APPERANCE


WTF DID PEOPLE THINK? I WOULD RIDE INTO TOWN ON MY WHITE HORSE?

I never claimed to be perfect, but then I am not YOU!

There were times when I thought I wasn't as good as I could be, but then I realized I was better than many, and that although not perfect, my life hasn't been filled with hatred and contempt.

In the end I succeed because I am fair and open and forthright and don't make up history. I DON'T NEED TO - I LIVED IT!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are - to me -my loving honour guard riding in on a white horse - speaking only truth and love and kindness. you come into all situations to be supportive and caring....

i have been blessed with the presence of the great and powerful chris - in a time were stuff happened and many people turned their backs on me choosing the to believe the dark side so to speak. in confusion chris was one of the very few who cared enough to be there for me/with me. chris exemplifies true friendship. we all blessed knowing him...

blessings... palestar

Anonymous said...

forgot to mention - thank you for being...!!!

Anonymous said...

???

I'm confused. Did I miss something?