Sunday, July 26, 2009

PROVINCETOWN - JULY 4TH WEEK 2009

So it is finally here - not perfect but here!

Fettit and I joined our friends Matt, Roland and Kevin for a week in Provincetown, Massachusetts and the result was near perfection.

For some of us it was a return to a place we have enjoyed for many years. For Fettit it was a brand new adventure since he has never been east of Sandusky, Ohio.

The below video is just a small sampling of the events (and photos) from the week.

We are already planning next year.........

4 comments:

Palestar said...

Winderful - happy you and yours had such a special time... love and light...Palestar

Palestar said...

winderful - jeez you would think I could spell. Oh hell anyway happy to hear that you - jim and all had a great time - wish I could hear Mattie sing... ;-)

Kev91az said...

Winderful.. What ever that means.. I just wrote that because everyone else started theirs out that way. Anywho.. I loved the video. It turned out great. XO

Liz said...

looks like you had a fantastic time!! :) see you soon, my friend! xo