Saturday, October 13, 2007

WHAT THE BUCK - THE VIEW SUCKS

This video clip is a few weeks old but I just stumbled across it. I forgot all about "What The Buck" but this clip reminds me how much I enjoy it. He makes me laugh.... OUT LOUD!

There are a few colorful words in the clip so please don't watch if you are a tight ass like Elizabitch - oh "What The Buck" watch and complain because ... NBC - No Body Cares!

Just kidding of course!!


Okay... so I watched another episode and have included it too.... I apologize but he is funny!



4 comments:

Michele said...

Hi Chris
What the Buck!!! I've never seen that. That was a riot!!! Thanks for sharing that one, I really enjoyed it!!
Peace--
Michele

Gpawilli said...

Isn't that crazy. The guy is so manic. Its like he has a starbucks drip or something.

He is so funny.

And of course I love that he is a Ro fan and dislikes Elizabitch!

What the Buck!

Ms George said...

thanks for the laughs gary...I must spend some time getting to know you tube!

Gpawilli said...

What the Buck Ms George......

Who is Gary?