Wednesday, August 22, 2007

EXCUSE ME - I'M A F&@%ING FLIGHT ATTENDANT



Now this is my kind of flight attendant. You know she isn't going to be charging for the booze, if there is any left - you know the bitch is stealing the minis.

I love it when she says, "I'm a Fucking Flight Attendant," like that means something, and how she is crawling all over the floor of the cell, pressing her face against the glass.

The report stated her blood alcohol level was .03 which is much lower than the .08 level for operating a vehicle. I suspect something other than alcohol is her problem.

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about though....aren't all flight attendants pushy primadonnas and aren't they all closeted (or not so closeted) drunks? All of em I know are!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She just made my day.