Friday, August 3, 2007

I WAS LAID OFF AUGUST 1ST

I received an email from my VP on Monday
Conference Call 8/1/7 at 11:30
What should I have prepared
I respond

NOTHING

HMMMMMMMM

I KNEW

So at 11:30 on 8/1/7 I was laid off
Exactly 3 years and 2 months

I'm happy now
Relieved

I wasn't happy
Tired of being on the road so much
The job was not for me
I knew it almost immediately
But I wanted to give it a try
Learn
Grow

So I did
And I learned what I knew
It wasn't for me

After 14 months in the position
I started casting my line
Let em know I'm looking
New Adventure
Solid Opportunity

I had already contacted some headhunters this past month
Knew it was time to start looking
MOVE ON

It will give me more time to BLOG
Complete my website
Get things done around the house and yard
Travel to California to see some friends
Finish my room
SPEND TIME WITH NOELLE

Her mommy asked if I want to babysit full time
I may just take her up on it
Anything to be near her
Such a joy
Pure JOY!

I need to shower
Drive across town to pick up Noelle
Saturday to Sunday she belongs to Grandpa
and Papa
How I (we) look forward to it

Papa is always excited
He asked several times yesterday
Noelle coming tomorrow

No comments: