Sunday, August 26, 2007

WONDER ROBBIE - THE LOUNGE ACT



Have any of you ever heard of Wonder Robbie? Sometime in the last couple of months I ran across him and his videos. He is a 26 year old Xanadu obsessed, New Yorker and he makes me smile.

Friday night while at Mostly Sondheim at the Duplex I saw this rail thin newly hatched cutie and I knew he was familiar and when he was called up to sing (he is great at lip-syncing) and they announced his name I was like... OMG... Ive seen this kid.

I think he is a doll and is blessed with an ennormous amount of energy and personailty.

After he sang I called him over (he was sitting right in front of me) and told him I've enjoyed his videos and think he is adorable.

He has many videos on YouTube..... Watch them... he will put a HUGE smile on your face.

ENJOY!!!!

3 comments:

Bobby Crow said...

Entertaining? WOW!!!! I was just watching this guy, and I was amazed by his T A L E N T !!!! I am YOUTUBING him for more!! Thanks!

Gpawilli said...

Bobby -

He is such a cutie and I love watching his excitement.

I have a mini crush on him... not seriously... but he really makes me smile... and his energy is contageous.

Chris

Anonymous said...

Good words.